“Neferland” is derived from two words: “Nefer” + “land”. Nefer taken from my initials, pronounced as one word (Nefer = NFR = Nina Firstavina Razad). And “Land” is the part of the Earth that is not covered by water.
When we combine the two words, we’ll get this blog. That simple. 🙂
And the picture above is pretty close to the “land” I had in mind.
I’m a Muslima. Indonesian (it’s in the South East Asia, of Melayu race). Was born in Jakarta, grew up in Bandung, raised in multi-cultural, multi-religion, environment.
New and different things always fascinate me. It makes me feel eager to learn of things I didn’t know.
- Yes, “Firstavina” is my real name.
- I’m a mother of three–two of them are already in college now, both are studying literature: Japanese and English. 🙂
- A journalist: ex newspaper reporter of Harian Jakarta. My specialty is in investigation, crime and law; was a court-journalist, Journalist of Mabes Polri (National Police HQ), Kejaksaan Agung (Attorney General Office) and MPR/DPR (House of Representatives)
- Editor and social media administrators of GoI’s city without slum program “National Slum Upgrading Program”
- A writer and Editor-in-Chief of Rose Heart Writers (RHW) Publishing
- Author (on compilation on GOOD LAWYER and GOOD LAWYER Season 2), Hitam Putih Lavender, Judge Me.
* * *
Okay, that’d be enough of a glimpse about this lil’ ol’ me.. Enjoy the reading and blog-walking. Stay Groovy!